– WakeStation is a portable two tower straight-line cablesystem dedicated for wakeboarding and snowboarding. After introduction to the market in 2011, more then 70 systems are installed in more then 18 countries.
– WakeStation is a perfect tool for both beginners and pro-riders. It goes well together as a part of full-size cablepark or as a stand-alone device for recreational parks, events, demos and private back-yard setups.
– Running several WakeStations at one place gives riders great choice of obstacle shredding or consecutive learning new air tricks.
– Specially designed software allows one person operate several systems set side-by-side at one time. This is totally new direction in 2-tower cable system’s as it gives possibility keep labor cost minimal.
– High-end materials are used; metal-works and mechanics are made using CNC benches to maintain highest quality level. All WakeStation’s steel parts are hot dip galvanized.
– WakeStation has TUV approval and is equipped with CE mark.
– Standard pylon height: 6,75 m
– Alternative pylon height: from 4,0 to 19,2 m
– Cableway length between pylons: 50-300 m
– Vertical pylon inclination angle: ±7°
– Operating speed: 0 – 40 km/h
– Power supply: 3F/16A/400V/50Hz
– Running cable diameter: 8 mm
– Static cable diameter: 10 mm (2 pcs per pylon)
– Allowed outside operating temperature: -15 / +45 °C
– Maximum wind endurance in operating mode: 15 m/s
– System’s maximal wind load capacity: 50 m/s
– Number of operators: 1
– Number of users at a time 1 (or 2*)
* tested and operating with 2 towing ropes on one carrier
– wakeboarding – most rapidly growing sports in the world;
– minimal legal requirements for setting-up;
– attraction for people of all ages and abilities;
– environmentally friendly device run by quiet electric motor;
– lightweight system set-up and mobility;
– low operational costs – both electricity and labor;
– multi-purpose device: summer wakeparks and winter snowparks;
– wireless control set – operator remote and self-control remote for pro-riders;
– multiple WakeStations control module for one operator;
– lower price than alternative devices.
Keep your park running all year long!
WakeStation is the perfect tool to entertain your customers during wintertime as well! Snowpark, snowtube track or simply wavy truck for skiers and snowboarders – our partner Baltic Snowpark Agency can consult you about such options and help you to develop your idea!
In the perfect way – 2 systems would work as the best solution, as one could be designed for snowtube tracks where targeted audience is school kids, groups and also families with children. Second – for advanced snowboarders and skiers!
If you have a project you would like to discuss, get in touch with us. In 24 hours we will reply & consult you about the next steps. We will also provide full calculations and terms of delivery for Wakestation and Wake Features!
Like what we are doing? Become a sales representative in your country! Enjoy fun lifestyle job by working in wake park projects development near by you!
Didn’t find what you are looking for? Contact us for any custom features design or any other special question! We are open for new designs, custom made solutions and interesting projects.
Whiteline Wake Features Janis@whitelinewakefeatures.com