Welcome! Are you thinking about wakepark business, or you just need advice or new features? We can help you! Our approach isn’t only focused on selling features and short time profit. We want your project to be as successful as possible. After considering planed target groups, goals and budget, we will consult you in any question related to wakeparks, that will guarantee right development decisions and positive revenue for the project in a long time.
We use best materials, we have high safety standards, fair price and a strong focus on each product individually. We are happy to present high quality wake features produced in two technologies. First – produced 100% from High Density Polyethylene. Second – Metal frame based – smartly connected with HDPE top and special aluminium / plastic panels. In both options there are no screws on top and sides.
We are proud to be the official wake features supplier for WakeStation – most progressive and highest quality two-pylon system out there. Wakeboarding is rapidly growing sport and getting popular around the world. By having CE mark and TUV certificate WakeStation is number one choice if you want to run wakepark without any stress and troubles. Wireless remote and “rider-self-controled” hand remote also sounds interesting? Read all about Wakestation below!
From our experience we can tell you, that the best option to start Wakepark business is to choose a strong partner, who can supply you with all necessary knowledge, products and installation. Consultation, technical planning, system and wake features delivery, installation and stuff training. We offer full package. We believe you have other things to do before your new Wakepark opening!
Manual with some tips for daily maintenance, to keep up features looking nice, safe and on the place they are meant to be.
We will send you 10 meters of hot zinc galavnized chain for each anchor. Contact us if your lake is deeper or much shallower then 5m.
4 heavy, concrete anchors with integrated hook for small / medium features, and 6 for larger ones will keep your features in place!
Wrenches tools, carabines and all other connectors to connect all parts for the features and anchors. Manual will help you!
- WakeStation is a portable two tower straight-line cablesystem dedicated for wakeboarding and snowboarding. After introduction to the market in 2011, 23 systems are installed in 8 countries.
– WakeStation is a perfect tool for both beginners and pro-riders. It goes well together as a part of full-size cablepark or as a stand-alone device for recreational parks, events, demos and private back-yard setups.
– Running several WakeStations at one place gives riders great choice of obstacle shredding or consecutive learning new air tricks.
– Specially designed software allows one person operate several systems set side-by-side at one time. This is totally new direction in 2-tower cable system’s as it gives possibility keep labor cost minimal.
– High-end materials are used; metal-works and mechanics are made using CNC benches to maintain highest quality level. All WakeStation’s steel parts are hot dip galvanized.
– WakeStation has TUV approval and is equipped with CE mark.
- Standard pylon height: 6,75 m
– Alternative pylon height: from 4,0 to 19,2 m
– Cableway length between pylons: 50-300 m
– Vertical pylon inclination angle: ±7°
– Operating speed: 0 – 40 km/h
– Power supply: 3F/16A/400V/50Hz
– Running cable diameter: 8 mm
– Static cable diameter: 10 mm (2 pcs per pylon)
– Allowed outside operating temperature: -15 / +45 °C
– Maximum wind endurance in operating mode: 15 m/s
– System’s maximal wind load capacity: 50 m/s
– Number of operators: 1
– Number of users at a time 1 (or 2*)
* tested and operating with 2 towing ropes on one carrier
There are minimal legal requirements for setting it up! There are no need for concrete foundation, so no bureaucracy and countless papers with building inspection.
Cable wakeboarding is most rapidly growing sport in the world!
It’s great attraction for people of all ages and abilities! There are something for everybody. Wakeboard, water-skis, wake-skate, knee-board and more.
WakeStation consists of lightweight, modular constructon. Easy to transport & set up.
Metal-works and mechanics are made using CNC benches to maintain highest quality level. WakeStation conforms to the essential requirements of the applicable EC directives, has TUV approval and is equipped with CE mark.
It’s totally environmentally friendly device. It run by quiet electric motor, are installed in 1-2 days and do not use any other resources besides electricity.
Low operational costs – both, for electricity and labor. Multiple WakeStations can be controlled by one operator.
It’s multi-purpose device. Keep your park running all year round – WakeStation is a perfect tool to entertain your customers during summer and wintertime as well.
Wireless self-control remote for pro-riders! Just a click on this Go Pro remote and WakeStation will 100% on your side!
It’s great solution for in-city events, 50 m long pools and even as show in artificial pool! Easy to set up / brake down. Leave no trace!
More then 30 % lower price the alternative devices. Don’t overpay!
It goes well together as a part of full-size cablepark or as a stand-alone device for recreational parks, events, demos and private back-yard setups.
It’s possible to install WakeStation everywhere! Indoor, outdoor, cliffs, rocks, sands, grass, lime stone etc. Basically there are so much good reasons, so go for it!
Keep your park running all year long!
WakeStation is the perfect tool to entertain your customers during wintertime as well! Snowpark, snowtube track or simply wavy truck for skiers and snowboarders – our partner Baltic Snowpark Agency can consult you about such options and help you to develop your idea!
In the perfect way – 2 systems would work as the best solution, as one could be designed for snowtube tracks where targeted audience is school kids, groups and also families with children. Second – for advanced snowboarders and skiers!
It was very nice to work with this park owners from Pakape Wakepark, Šiauliai, Lithuania. Beautiful landscapes and great atmosphere. Wakestation and 3 Whiteline features – M kicker, L kicker and Up / Flat Down Flat features are there for your pleasure. https://www.facebook.com/WhitelineWakeFeatures
If you have a project you would like to discuss, get in touch with us. In 24 hours we will reply & consult you about the next steps. We will also provide full calculations and terms of delivery for Wakestation and Wake Features!
Like what we are doing? Become a sales representative in your country! Enjoy fun lifestyle job by working in wake park projects development near by you!
Didn’t find what you are looking for? Contact us for any custom features design or any other special question! We are open for new designs, custom made solutions and interesting projects.
Whiteline Wake Features Janis@whitelinewakefeatures.com